Scott Shorter is a collaboration of some of Australia’s best SEO/SEM & CRO Specialists.
AdWords enables you to be on the front page of Google immediately however unless you know what you’re doing there is potential that you’ll pay too much for these adverts and that you won’t be able to measure accurately how many leads these ads generate.
Are You Paying Too Much for AdWords?
Seeking expert help when setting up or optimizing a Google AdWords is essential to ensure that you’re not throwing money away. That is to say simply – You could burn a lot of cash really quickly and go backward trying to do it yourself. It’s entirely possible that without an expert AdWords agency are certified Google partners, that your AdWords campaign could run at a negative return on investment. If that sounds like a risk you’re not willing to take then we recommend you speak with one of our consultants today about professional AdWords setup and or management.
Professional Setup of Google AdWords & Management
Do you want to measure accurately the number of leads from your AdWords campaign? Our motto is, “If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it” so here at Scott Shorter’s AdWords agency you can absolutely bet that we will track every possible lead and report on it accurately to you.
As a freelance service, we can assist with: One-off set up, audits or ongoing monthly management and optimisation of AdWords are just some of the ways in which we partner with customers to ensure a win-win.
Our AdWords management experience ranges from international, national, local to rural campaigns. No matter where a business or target market is in Australia, we can help.
Our Google AdWords specialists are located in Perth, Western Australia; servicing a diverse customer base of clients throughout Australia. If necessary, we can fly out to you or, more commonly, conduct meetings via video conference.
About our AdWords Management services
We are a hands-on AdWords management company. At Scott Shorter Pty Ltd, your AdWords account is managed and reported on by dedicated, professional and experienced analysts. To us, you’re not just another customer that is placed into an automated system. We specialise in proactive campaign management, education and partnership with our clients to provide exceptional results.
We aim to stand out from the market by avoiding the cost-cutting trends of our competitors.
- We won’t use a templated AdWords campaign for your business. Our accounts are created to exactly fit your objectives.
- We won’t optimise your account by relying on automated systems. Your account is cared for by an experienced analyst.
- We won’t limit your account with an arbitrary number of keywords, ad groups, campaigns, devices or locations. We will do what is required to achieve a result.
- We won’t advise you to spend more in AdWords should we feel the money is better invested in other channels.
At Scott Shorter, you can expect:
- To receive ROI estimates, as well as channel (AdWords, Bing, Facebook) and budget recommendations. With this information, you can make the right choice before starting any advertising campaign.
- To accurately & comprehensively track web enquiries (be it form submissions, telephone calls or emails) because we believe in the saying, ‘If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it’. Each lead will be attributed to a source and, with this information, we can assist you in calculating your cost-per-lead, empowering you to make educated marketing decisions.
- Scheduled meetings to discuss progress with in-depth human-generated insights into your performance and ROI. We care about your results and you will hear from us regularly.
- Ongoing search strategy, including conversion optimisation ideas, search engine optimisation and social media integration strategy. Our experience across multiple searches and social media disciplines allow us to look at your objectives, budget and recommend a holistic approach to maximise returns.
- Our strategists are experienced with the latest and most effective strategies, including re-marketing, behavioural targeting, A/B and multivariate testing, funnel optimisation and more.
- More than just AdWords advice Scott Shorter can provide SEO & Conversion Rate Optimisation advice for your business.