We aim to work with the best – if that’s you we’d love to hear from you!
Working At Scott Shorter
Working within a close knit team, you can aim high knowing you’re fully supported, and advance your career to the next level.
- You’ll be working with some of the biggest brands both state wide & nationally
- You will be learning from some of the best in the business
- We’ll provide frequent opportunities to participate in various forms of industry training
- You get to deliver results for clients which you can be proud of
- You’ll work closely with your clients & build real working relationships – we have a low client to account manager ratio
- You’re definitely not a number. You’ll get noticed & there’s always opportunity to advance into senior roles
- Have the opportunity to share in the success of the business, with various remuneration opportunities
We like the nice office socials too…
- Free (great) coffee, fresh fruit & soft drinks.
- Chillout zone on our uber comfy beanbags, in our games room or on one of our balconies
- Relaxed & friendly atmosphere – casual clothes welcome.
(Coat hangers provided for business attire)
- Reasonable working hours based on a 8-5. We don’t expect a load of overtime
- Fantastic urban location, a stones throw from several pubs, food and shopping options
- Monthly team socials with drinks and food provided
Digital Marketing, SEO & SEM Specialist/Account Manager
Register your interest
If we don’t have any current vacancies that suit you and you know you would be a great fit, please register your interest to join the Scott Shorter team.